The right to cancel the order under the below-mentioned terms with us is only applicable for consumers from the European Union (EU citizens).
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
• Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
• Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
In these cases the customer may, however, strive for a product return solely on goodwill.
INSTRUCTION ON CANCELLATIONS
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [Doris Wagner Cosmetics GmbH, Palais Breuner, Singerstrasse 16/4, 1010 Vienna, AUSTRIA, +43-505890-700; firstname.lastname@example.org] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us.The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of terms of cancellation
Please note that the transport of returned goods shall be insured. Only this guarantees the confirmation of dispatch and only thereby can we trace the package in case of loss.
We may reject acceptance of returned goods sent to us ‘carriage forward’. In any of these cases we will deduct the costs levied on us from the refund total.
Please get in touch with us to find a suitable solution.
Last update: 2016-07-05