GET RID OF AGE SPOTS AND DARK SPOTS EFFECTIVELY
Age spots and dark spots severely impact your perceived age. Here is how to erase them and reveal the healthy and young skin you deserve!
MOST OF US MAKE THE FOLLOWING MISTAKE
We are busy with uni, work, our bf, our best friends and trying to juggle our parent’s and our own expectations of ourselves. Welcome to ‘generation rush-hour’! No wonder our first grey hairs often show up between 20 and 30. But age spots? Isn’t that for grannies? Yes and NO!
While the majority of age spots show up in the second half of our life span, dark spots can show up a lot earlier as well. They can be the effect of priorly encountered acne episodes or simply too much sun exposure. Don’t ignore this problem! And moreover: don’t think there is nothing you can do about it!
Studies show that uneven skin tone can significantly impact the perceived age people attribute to you. And you don’t want to be mistaken as your date’s elder sister, do you?
‘While most of us are affected by dark spots or age spots at some point in our lives, we shouldn’t sit back and accept them. There ARE things we can do against them proactively.’
FOLLOW THESE EASY ELIMINATING STEPS
- Avoid extended periods of direct sunlight
- Use sunblock with high SPF when in direct sunlight (even in winter!)
- Wear sun hats and/or umbrellas in summer
- Make a habit of using natural skin lighteners in your skin care routine:
- aloe vera
- fruit acids (lemon, orange…)
- cucumber juice
- Avoid all too aggressive bleaching products e.g. hydroquinone
- Seek active ingredients like Vitamin C, Ethyl Linoleate, Niacinamide or Olive Leaf Extract
- For severe cases: consider cryotheraphy (low temperature) or medical laser removement
- To play it safe: consult a dermatologist to avoid a mix-up with malignant melanoma
TRY our serum to effectively fade away dark spots, age spots and hyper-pigmentations NOW!
Reduces total area of age spots by 14% in just 14 days*!