HERE IS HOW JOJOBA OIL AND OTHER BEAUTY SECRETS CAN MAKE YOUR SKIN GORGEOUS!
Okay, so summer is really over. Sun radiation and oily skin become less of a concern now that temperatures drop. However, the cooler weather and dryer indoors provide other challenges for our skin.
AUTUMN IS THE PERFECT TIME TO REGENERATE YOUR SKIN:
- Less heat and humidity is good news for those suffering oily skin / acne issues.
- Reduced sun exposure means less damages caused by UVA/-B rays
- It’s the best time to tackle those existing sun damages like dark spots
- Sebum production lowered, thus leading the skin to dry out faster
- Dry indoor air from central heating can increase the feeling of dryness
- Irritations and skin itching might start occurring
AUTUMN MAKES YOUR SKIN THIRSTY:
Keep your skin beautiful and healthy during fall:
- Drink more water (I know you hear this all the time, but seriously: DO IT!)
- Improve blood circulation by working out; watch out for these activating ingredients:
- Use hydrating make-ups / hydrating primers under your make-up
- Use lipid replenishing and revitalizing night care products
- Watch out and try to use products which have ingredients like:
- Jojoba oil
- Shea butter
- Consider buying a humidifier if your room seems very dry
- Add Omega-3-essential fatty acids and antioxidant-rich ingredients to your diet